Did you know that one of the top reasons employees choose to leave a company is because of a lack of recognition? Unfortunately, it is all too common for companies not to recognize or appreciate top achievers, or understand the importance of celebrating company milestones.
Honouring achievements within a company offers so many benefits, both internal and external.
- Promotes and rewards excellence.
- Celebrates and cements company culture.
- Provides opportunities to bond with peers and supervisors, which helps build cohesive teams.
- Creates an opportunity for positive word of mouth.
- Boosts morale, promotes loyalty, and encourages all employees to excel.
- Gives employees a feeling of ownership.
If you want to retain and reward your employees, it’s time to make a plan and figure out the best way to recognize corporate achievement. It is important to choose something that is both memorable, unique, and really makes your employees feel valued and special. Thankfully, corporate wine events do all of those things, and more!
How To Create A Wine Event Your Employees Will Remember
For those companies looking for recognition and team building events in Mississauga and the surrounding areas, SommEvents has plenty of options to choose from. When you hear the words ‘corporate wine events’, you may envision something stuffy or formal, but that is certainly not the case. From a wine tasting class, to an ice-wine picking excursion, it is possible to find the right type of corporate wine event that fits both your company culture and your budget.
Whether you’re celebrating a milestone, honoring employee achievement or having a company holiday party, the first step is to find a partner that can take care of all the details. SommEvents can cover the logistics, catering and entertainment for your event, and you can work with us to customize it to fit your company’s needs.
In order to create a successful and memorable event, some of the options you will need to consider when creating a corporate wine event include:
- Length of time – choose a full-day or half-day event
- Location – either away from the office or have the event brought to you.
- Involvement – decide how much active involvement you want your employees to have, or if you want them to just kick back and relax.
- Take away – do you want to augment the event with a wine gift for each participant?
Corporate Wine Events Work
One of the unique things about corporate wine events is that they can be enjoyed by wine connoisseurs at every level. There are so many opportunities to learn about wine and its history, and every employee in attendance will walk away feeling inspired by the event. Bringing employees together with an event like a wine tasting class, the opportunity to make a barrel of wine, or an elegant wine and food pairing, will show your employees that you value their contribution and that they matter.
For more information about corporate wine events or team building events in Mississauga and the surrounding areas, contact SommEvents. We look forward to working with you to celebrate your successes!